NEP’s Acquisition of VISTA Worldlink
I’m reaching out to you today to share some exciting news from our team:
VISTA has been acquired by NEP Group, the world’s leading outsourced technical production partner for premier content producers. Attached is a copy of our press release about the acquisition.
Roy and I have worked with NEP for many years, and both of our companies have a great deal of respect for each other. As you may know, NEP offers much more than traditional mobile units—their services span a wide range of Broadcast and Live Events solutions, supported by operations in 25 countries. Since 2017, VISTA has been a pioneer in Centralized Broadcast Solutions in the US, and it was always our goal to become a worldwide leader in Centralized Production. I’m happy to say that, by becoming a part of the NEP Worldwide Network, we can now achieve that goal. Our experience and innovation combined with NEP’s engineering capabilities and resources will enable us to create the first large-scale, end-to-end Centralized Production solution in the US and offer our customers the most modern, forward-facing set of broadcast services in the industry.
Roy and I see this as a great step forward for our customers, our company, and the industry. I’d like to highlight a few points for you about what to expect next as we begin this transition:
- We are joining NEP’s global network and pool of highly trained technical talent and state-of-the-art assets. Through this, we will be able to support you with new, market-leading services as your needs evolve.
- Day-to-day, we expect very little change to what we do and how we support you.
- I will continue to serve as President of VISTA, and Roy will continue in an advisory role.
- After a brief transition period, VISTA will be integrated into NEP’s US Broadcast Services business unit, reporting to NEP’s co-Presidents Glen Levine and Howie Rosenthal. Howie and Glen are both industry veterans and have a passion for delivering exceptional results and this business!
- Our team will continue to operate out of our facility in South Florida.
I’m confident this deal will lead to great things for all of us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you for years to come. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if I can answer your questions.
Thank you for being a valued partner of VISTA and continuing to grow with us!